Boost your path towards success with IT Industry
With the top MySQL Course, open up new employment opportunities
MySQL Data Training
MySQL is one of the top database development technologies available today, developed by Oracle.
Anubahv MySQL Certification Course -
Learn advanced database programming concepts like MySQL Routines or Procedures, etc.,
starting with Basic SQL.
No prerequisites are necessary. Anyone with an IT background or without can study MySQL and become a database expert!
MYSQL is One of the Top Database Development Technologies, with High Demand and Good Pay.
What is MySQL?
The most widely used open source database worldwide is MySQL. Digital training enables you to gain a deeper understanding of relational databases so you can manage your MySQL applications more effectively, regardless of your level of experience or expertise as a MySQL user, MySQL database administrator, MySQL developer, or MySQL security administrator.
Businesses look to MySQL Database Administrators to improve performance, integrate their operations, and manage business processes and data. Investigate MySQL Database Administration courses to find out more about how database administrators and developers can master complex features and operations.
Industry Level My SQL Syllabus
- What is SQL?
- Purpose of SQL
- What are the subsets of SQL? Data Definition Language
- Data Manipulation Language
- Data Control Language
- SQL vs. NoSQL
- What is a Database?
- Database Objects
- Database Tables
- Table Records
- Types of Database Management Systems
- Relational Database Management Systems
- SQL/Relational Databases vs. No SQL Databases
- Download MS SQL Server or Oracle or MySQL Database Engine
- Install. Launch SQL Server Management Studio
- Select New Query
- launch SQL Query
- Type SQL Commands and Execute.
- Focus on SQL Syntax
- SQL keywords
- SQL is not case sensitive
- SQL Comments
- SQL Commands
- writing SQL Statements.
- SQL Numeric data types
- Date and Time data types
- Character and String data types
- Unicode character string data types
- Binary data types
- Miscellaneous data types.
- SQL Arithmetic Operators
- Comparison Operators
- Logical Operators
- and Bitwise Operators
- Clauses in SQL are similar to conditionals in high-level languages. We have a large variety in the SQL clauses like the Where clause, Union Clase, Order By clause, etc.
- The SQL Joins clause is used to combine records from two or more tables in a database. A JOIN is a means for combining fields from two tables by using values common to each.
- Views in SQL are kind of virtual tables. A view also has rows and columns as they are in a real table in the database. We can create a view by selecting fields from one or more tables present in the database.
- SQL Boolean Expression
- SQL Numeric Expression
- SQL Date Expression
- SQL Comments, Comments are used to explain sections of SQL statements
- to prevent the execution of SQL statements. Single-Line Comments
- Multi-line Comments
- SQL Data Definition Language Commands
- Create Alter
- Drop Truncate and Rename Data Definition Language Operations
- Create a Database Use Database
- Rename a Database
- Drop Database
- Create a Table Rename Table
- Add a Column to exiting Table
- Add multiple columns to existing Table
- Modify an existing column, Rename a Column
- Drop a Column
- Truncate a Table
- Drop a Table
- Data Manipulation Language Operations
- Retrieving data from a table
- Inserting data into a table
- Updating existing data into a table
- Deleting all records from a table.
- DCL includes commands such as GRANT and REVOKE which mainly deal with the rights
- other controls of the database system.
- SQL has many built-in functions for performing calculations on data
- SQL Aggregate Functions
- SQL String Functions
- SQL Date Functions SQL Scalar functions.
A Query is used to traverse over some data that may be of small or large quantity to find the needed information.
A Subquery is a type of query which is written inside another query. A subquery becomes a part of a larger query. A subquery is also called INNER QUERY OR NESTED QUERY.
- An index is a schema object. It is used by the server to speed up the retrieval of rows by using a pointer. It can reduce disk I/O(input/output) by using a rapid path access method to locate data quickly.
- SQL injection, also known as SQLI, is a common attack vector that uses malicious SQL code for backend database manipulation to access information that was not intended to be displayed. This information may include any number of items, including sensitive company data, user lists, or private customer details.
Our Location Center
Anubhav My SQL Near Chembur Station (Head Office)
Anubhav My SQL Near Govandi Station
Anubhav My SQL Class Near Chembur Naka
Anubhav My SQL Class Near Nerul Station
Learn MYSQL AT Anubhav
- MySQL can help you with the following:
- ▥Develop and manage your MySQL applications more efficiently.
- ▥Keep your mission-critical applications and essential services up and running 24×7.
- ▥Reduce your database Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) on Microsoft Windows by up to 90%.
- ▥Get quick access to information that you need on the job.
- ▥Learn Oracle from Oracle, maximize your investments.
- Discover new work opportunities with the top SQL positions.
- ⌸MySQL Administrator
- ⌸Security Administrator
- ⌸Software Developer
- ⌸Software Engineer
- ⌸Database Architect
- ⌸Database Administrator
Benefits of MySQL Certification Courses
• Better employment opportunities: MySQL certification holders reportedly make high salaries, according to a Global Knowledge survey.
• Greater knowledge: MySQL certification training gives students a thorough knowledge of the database and all of its features.
• Increased credibility: MySQL certification is a widely accepted certificate that attests to a person’s database expertise.
• Better job prospects: People with MySQL certifications are more likely to get hired for roles with higher salaries.
• Higher pay: Professionals with Oracle MySQL certifications typically make more money than those without certifications.
• Greater job security: People with MySQL certifications are more likely to keep their existing jobs.