Authorized Training Institute
Adobe Premiere Pro
Enroll Now for Adobe Premiere Pro course at Anubhav and Learn practically with Industry Expert Trainer. It is the Best Institute for Adobe Premiere Pro course in Chembur, Govandi, Nerul and Chembur Naka.
If you are looking for a video editing tool which will allow you to edit videos in your manner, Adobe Premiere Pro is the best choice for you. Premiere Pro is used by professionals across the world wride for every type of production such as business & marketing videos, music videos to documentaries, feature films. So Enroll Now, and Learn practically Adobe Premiere Pro course in chembur, govandi, nerul & chembur naka.
- Most comprehensive Adobe Premiere Pro course online and offline.
- Duration of the course – 2 Months.
- Self-assessment quizzes and Practice drawings at the end of every lecture.
- New features of Premiere Pro and updated version included.
- Taught by certified professional.
- Includes both theory as well as practical training.
To Register For This Adobe Premiere Pro Training Course , Please Call On 9167243835. To Arrange A Demo Section With Our Course.
Adobe Premiere Pro Syllabus
- Expanding the workflow
- Touring the Adobe Premiere Pro interface
- Setting up a project
- Setting up a sequence
- Importing assets
- Importing images
- The media cache
- Capturing the videotape
- The Project panel
- Organizing media with content analysis
- Monitoring footage
- Modifying clips
- Using the Source Monitor
- Navigating the Timeline
- Essential editing commands
- Program Monitor controls
- Controlling resolution
- Using markers
- Finding gaps in the Timeline
- Moving clips
- Extracting and deleting segments
- What are transitions?
- Edit points and handles
- Adding video transitions
- Adding audio transitions
- Adjusting the Motion effect
- Changing clip position, size, and rotation
- Working with keyframe interpolation
- Using other motion-related effects
- The multi-camera process
- Creating a multi-camera sequence
- Switching multiple cameras
- Finalizing multi-camera editing
- Additional multi-camera editing tips
- Setting up the interface to work with audio
- Examining audio characteristics
- Adjusting audio volume
- Adjusting audio gain
- Normalizing audio
- Creating a split edit
- Adjusting audio levels in a sequence
- Working with the Audio Mixer
- Working with effects
- Keyframing effects
- Effects presets
- Frequently used effects
- Color-oriented workflow
- An overview of color-oriented effects
- Fixing exposure problems
- Fixing color balance
- Specials color effects
- Creating a look
- Using compositing in your projects
- Working with the Opacity effect
- Color keying a greenscreen shot
- Using mattes
- An overview of the Title window
- Video typography essentials
- Creating titles
- Stylizing text
- Working with shapes and logos
- Making text roll and crawl
- Overview of export options
- Exporting single frames
- Exporting a master copy
- Working with Adobe Media Encoder
- Exchanging with other editing applications
- Duration – 2 Months
- Fees – 27,000/-