Introduction to Programming
- What is a program?
- What are the characteristics of a good program?
- Which are the different programming languages?
- What is a constant?
- What is a variable?
- What is a counter variable?
- What is a compiler?
- What is a library?
- What is a keyword?
- What is dry run?
Working with ‘C’ programming
- What is C programming?
- Rules for writing a ‘C’ program
- What is a data type?
- Different types of datatypes in C
- What are operators?
- Explain the structure of C.
- Explain variables & naming rules
- Address of Data Types
Sequence Programming Construct
- Wap to accept the name and age from the user and print them
- Wap to calculate the sum, difference, multiplication and division of two
- Wap to calculate the area and perimeter of a rectangle
- Wap to calculate the area and circumference of a circle
- Wap to accept two values and swap
- Wap to accept marks of any 5 subjects and calculate the total and percentage
- Wap to calculate the square and cube of a number
- Wap to calculate simple interest.
- Wap to calculate area of cube.
- Wap to calculate volume of sphere.
- Wap to calculate area of sphere.
Selection Programming Construct (using IF)
- Wap to find the greater of 2 numbers
- Wap to find the greatest of 3 numbers
- Wap to calculate the age of the person and find whether the person is eligible to
- Wap to find whether a number is an odd or
- Wap to find whether the year is a leap year
- Wap to accept any number between 1-7 and print the day of the week
- Wap to calculate the total and percentage of any 5 subjects and find the grade according to the grade key
- Wap to calculate the commission of the salesman on his basic salary according to the given criteria
- Wap to check whether an alphabet is a vowel or consonant
- Wap to check whether the entered number is a multiple of another number
- Wap to check whether the given input is an alphabet, number or special
- Nested If condition & related program.
- Logical operator and related program.
Iteration Programming Construct (using WHILE, DO WHILE & FOR)
- Learn loops & its types.
- While Loop & related programs.
- For Loop & related program.
- Do While Loop & related program.
- Nested Loop & related program.
- Example : Pattern print, Star pattern Number Pattern.
Selection Programming Construct (using SWITCH)
- Switch using calculate prime and factorial in each case.
- Switch using calculate decimal to binary & binary to decimal in each case.
- Switch using calculate Arrays in each case.
- Switch using calculate Armstrong & reverse number.
Arrays (Single Dimensional & Multi-Dimensional)
- Wap to print the numbers in an array wherein numbers are accepted by the user.
- Wap to accept numbers in an array and find the index no of a single or multiple
- Wap to print the sum of numbers accepted from the
- Wap to print the highest of numbers accepted from the user
- Wap to print the lowest of numbers accepted from the user
- Wap to accept different names from the user and print them using multi-dimensional
- Wap to accept a single name from the user and find the index no of the vowels present in that.
- Complete 1D Array & 2D Array with related programs.
- Learn Matrix pattern into 2D Arrays with all types of program.
Functions & Pointers
- Learn function & its Types.
- Explain In-build Function & user defined function.
- Explain user define function & its types.
- Explain all function with related program.
- Explain Pointer & what is the use of this pointer & where it is used with related program.
Fees & Duration
- Fees – 7,000/-
- Duration – 1 Month