Whatever is your career path, proven Autodesk software expertise will keep you ahead of the curve and help you develop a solid competitive advantage in today’s complex marketplace.
Autodesk certifications are a reliable validation of your skills and knowledge, and can lead to accelerated professional development, improved productivity, and enhanced credibility in your field.
Autodesk certifications can help you succeed in your design career—providing benefits to both you and your employer.
Benefits of Autodesk Certifications
In addition to improving your skill set, earning Autodesk Certification provides advantages and benefits:
- Enhanced skills and recognition: Autodesk Certification provides validation of your skills and knowledge along with recognition of your achievements.
- Electronic certificate: Once certified, you receive access to an electronic certificate, suitable for printing and framing. You may reprint this certificate as often as you like.
- Certification logo: After passing the certification exam, you will receive the official Autodesk certification logo identifying you as Autodesk Certified, which you can use on business cards, resumes, and letterhead.
- Immediate diagnostic feedback: Whether or not you pass the exam, you will receive immediate feedback on areas to improve your Autodesk application skills.
- Listing in the Certified Professionals Database: Once certified, you can choose to have your contact information and certifications listed in our publicly available database. This is an excellent way to demonstrate your certification status to prospective employers.